Biggar Corn Exchange.

Biggar Corn Exchange is a Grade B listed building which was originally built in 1860 and was opened in 1861. The building is built on the site of the old Meal House and has been a major landmark in the town since its construction. When the Corn Exchange was built to replace the old Meal House as a grain market it failed to achieve the expected success. Consequently the building became a popular venue for dancing and entertainment. It was gifted to the Biggar Burgh Council in 1935.

The Corn Exchange is now a community theatre with a flexible space which can be used for concerts, drama, dinners, stage shows, weddings and many other events. 

Biggar Corn Exchange is a Grade B listed building which was originally built in 1860 and was opened in 1861. The building is built on the site of the old Meal House and has been a major landmark in the town since its construction. When the Corn Exchange was built to replace the old Meal House as a grain market it failed to achieve the expected success. Consequently the building became a popular venue for dancing and entertainment. It was gifted to the Biggar Burgh Council in 1935.

The Corn Exchange is now a community theatre with a flexible space which can be used for concerts, drama, dinners, stage shows, weddings and many other events. 

Händelser